02092020 regular meetng no zoom for website
COMMENCING AT 7:00PM
Call to Order by the Chairman and Designation of Alternates:
REGULAR ZONING MEETING:
ZONING APPLICATIONS: Listed at end of agenda
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 12, 2021 regular meeting and February 4, 20210 planning meeting
- NEW APPLICATIONS.
- CORRESPONDENCE AND COMMUNICATIONS
- LUA/ZONING OFFICER’S REPORT.
- OTHER BUSINESS PROPER TO COME BEFORE THE COMMISSION.
- WORKSHOP MEETING – Workshop for commission members and staff on regulatory changes with Planning Consultant Janell Mullen.
PUBLIC COMMENT REGARDING AGENDA ITEMS
Zoning Permits and other Zoning matters:
ZP#1109 – John Van Doren owner/Litchfield County Pools Inc. _ 16’ x 50’ swimming pool and spa – 38 Bradford Road
ZP#1110 – James Young applicant/owner – 36’ x 54’ accessory structure – 116 Kent Road
Yearly renewal of ZP#0786 dated May 14, 2009 granted to Bianca Langer Griggs to conduct a seasonal farmers market. – 413 Sharon Goshen Turnpike.
Yearly Renewal of ZP#1004 dated March 2017 granted to the Cornwall Co-op Farm Market to conduct a seasonal farmers market on the Town of Cornwall Pine Street Town Green.
To receive the virtual meeting link, please contact the Cornwall Land Use Office at 860-672-4957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org